what makes us different
At Just Enough, each of our wines are consciously crafted to meet the high quality standards that you deserve. From sourcing the grapes from premium vineyards to extensive testing, our goal is to make quality wine more accessible for all to enjoy.
appellation & vintage specific
- Our wines are an expression of the distinguished appellations they come from. To learn more about the characteristics of each, and why we fell in love with the flavors of the vineyards, head over to the wine's product page.
- Just as our wines reflect the distinct taste of the locations they are derived from, they also reflect the vintage. Each varietal has a specific vintage which indicates the year the grapes were harvested. Our goal is to create wines with less fuss so that you don't have to worry about aging the wine and can enjoy it right away.
- We take great care in sourcing our wine from premium vineyards throughout the world.
- Our grapes are sustainably farmed and meticulously cared for throughout the production process. See below for the sustainability standards at each of our vineyards:
- Pinot Noir: the grapes were grown in a sustainably (SIP) certified vineyard and made in a sustainably certified winery.
- Chardonnay: the grapes were grown in a LIVE vineyard (Low Input Viticulture & Enology) and adhere to environmentally and socially responsible wine-growing practices.
good to know
In addition to being made with minimal interference, our wines are:
- Gluten free
- Have no added sugar or concentrates
testing, testing and more testing
- We’re here to bring you a canned wine you actually want to drink. We tasted over and over until we found wines we love, and ones we think you’ll love also!
- We tasted the wines under many different conditions including in a can, in a glass, directly out of the fridge, at room temperature, and after sitting in the sun to ensure our wines could perform in each scenario.
- We ran third party analyses on each of our wines to ensure they meet high quality standards and are able to perform well once canned.